From Wing Announcements
The St Cloud Composite Squadron is proud to re-announce its 2023 Lock-in.
Please note the date Change: March 18-March 19th, 2023!
The activity venue has also changed to the St Cloud Composite St. Cloud Area Family YMCA.
Activities this year include:
- Volleyball Brackets – for fun and bragging rites
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Heated Pool with Slide
- Heated Indoor Lazy River
- Ping Pong
- Movie Room
- Lots of food, fun and friendship
- There will be a friendly racquetball competition as well. Those that are interested are encouraged to contact C/Capt Abraham Berg-Arnold at firstname.lastname@example.org . The Facility has equipment that you can use but you are also welcome to bring your own if you have it.
The Lock-In will be held as a stand alone event this year!
Location: St. Cloud Area Family YMCA, 2001 Stockinger Drive, St. Cloud, MN. 56303
Check-in will start at 1830 and the event will start with formation at 2000 and end at 0800 and all paperwork must be brought in order to stay at the event.
The fee for Cadets is 25.00.
Senior Member Chaperones get in for free, however, we ask that Senior Members sign up at the link below so that we know how much food we need to plan for. The link will direct you to a page where you will need to fill in your CAP ID. You will then be directed to a pay window. Click off that pay window. You will then be considered registered.
Registration link https://www.mncap.org/online/activity/app_start.cfm?activityid=4358
- Must have a valid CAP ID:
- CAPF 60-80– Activity Permission
- CAPF 160– CAP Member Health History Form
- CAPF 161– Emergency Information
- CAPF 163– Over the Counter Medication Form for Minors
- Must have parental signature on the following Rock Wall Waiver to use the rock wall https://scymca.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Rock-Climbing-Wall-Release.pdf
- Forms will be in an envelope with Cadet’s name and Squadron information on it (Ex:John Doe, MN116 – St Cloud Composite Squadron) 1 set of forms will be acceptable for both the volleyball tournament and the lock-in.
To enter the YMCA between 1830 and 2000, use the east entrance.
Event will end at 0800 on Sun Mar 19th.
Any early Departures must be pre arranged with St Cloud Staff. You will need to sign out if you plan to leave early.
If you have any questions, please contact the activity coordinators at:
1Lt Jonathan Sowada: email@example.com
C/Capt Alyna Schwab: firstname.lastname@example.org
SCCS Lock-in activity website: https://stcloud.cap.gov/events/mar-volleyball-competition-and-lock-in