Senior Members – We want you!
Sign up to attend the Intermediate Training Leaders of Cadets (TLC) course on Sat. Mar 7, 2020 from 0830-1700 at the Anoka Squadron Building.
Why attend TLC?
- Every senior member in every role contributes to the success of the cadet program.
- Every generation of cadets says that the #1 factor contributing to the success of their cadet experience
is the quality of adult leaders. Being trained helps you be even better than you already are
- See how your contributions and leadership can uplift and impact cadet programs
- Cadet Programs leaders need to refresh training every 4 years
What we’ll cover:
- Cadets as Learners
- Positive Leadership
- Tour of the Cadet Curriculum
- Cadet Activities
- Cadet Safety & Welfare
Uniform: Corporate uniform or Blues
ABU/BDU and flight suits are not appropriate for this classroom format and are not authorized for this event.
Cost: $10 cash at the door
Thank you for bringing exact change
A light breakfast, snacks and lunch will be provided.
Register online using this form
This is the only registration format for this event
Instructors and students need to register so we have a correct head count
Interested in instructing?
Email Director of Cadet Programs LtCol Browning