Anoka Cadet Executive Staff Applications are now open
Positions that can be applied for at this time include:
- Cadet Commander
- Deputy Cadet Commander
- Cadet Executive Officer
Applications will close 10/22/17 at 9pm. There will not be an extension.
All cadets are receiving this message so you can plan ahead and be prepared.
For this application:
You will need to have a CAP Resume Package created and ready to submit.
Your CAP Resume Package should include two sections:
– Resume in a typical format, emphasizing important CAP experiences/education
– CAP Activity narrative: Concisely list your CAP activities in reverse chronological order, labeling them as squadron, wing, region or national activities. Upcoming activities you’ve been accepted to may be listed as “upcoming.”
Both the application and your resume package must be received by the 10/22/17 deadline.
No exceptions will be made.
Minimum applicant requirements:
- Must be a member in good standing
- Must be a current, active member.
- There is no minimum grade required to apply, though cadet officers are preferred
The Cadet Executive Staff are expected to do a significant amount of work, planning and communication outside squadron meeting nights for the term.
The squadron leadership reserves the right to not fill all available executive staff positions should we deem it to be in the best interest of the squadron.
All eligible applicants will interview on Tues. Oct 24 during the squadron mtg.
Extenuating circumstances may warrant an alternate interview date.
The interview board will be as reasonably flexible as possible.
If you intend to apply for Cadet Executive Staff and have a conflict, take personal responsibility and notify Maj Albright immediately.
Save the date: New Executive Staff will have a planning session on Sat. Oct 28 from 9am-12pm
This session will be confirmed once selected staff have accepted their positions.
If you have questions about this application process, please email your questions to Maj. Albright.
Mary Albright Maj, CAP
Deputy Commander for Cadets