You are invited to attend the Anoka Squadron Dining Out ~ a Celestial Celebration
What is a Dining Out?
This is a formal event where the squadron “goes out” to celebrate with a formal meal and in formal dress.
For this event, we are celebrating our successes for 2019.
- 2019 Year in Review. Watch our video presentation reviewing the activities and achievements of Anoka Squadron members.
- Dinner + Rules of the Mess
- A Sky Full of Stars – Annual Awards. This is the squadron level recognition for “Best of the Year” in the categories CAP outlines in its organization award program. Most squadron level recipients will be Anoka’s nominee for the Wing level equivalent award.
- Senior promotion ceremonies. Any senior members who have promoted since the last awards night will be pinned and recognized.
- Cadet Milestone Awards. Mitchell Award and Wright Brothers Award Presentations.
- Other Awards. Cadet STEM Badges
New this year:
- Silent Auction
- Giving Galaxy
Sponsored by The Starbird Association
- Baked Stuffed Chicken
- Green Beans
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Garden House Salad
- Dinner Rolls
General Registration: Nov 2-Nov 20: $25
Thank you to our sponsors:
How to register:
The Starbird Association, an independent nonprofit 501c3 organization that counts as one of their missions supporting the Anoka County Composite Squadron, is graciously managing convenient online registration and payment for our event.
Click here for the online registration form.
This will open a new browser tab and you will be taken to a secure registration and payment form on the Starbird Association site.
Where will be the Dining Out be held?
Banquets of Minnesota – Fridley
6310 Highway 65 NE
Fridley, MN 55432
What is the dress code?
This is a formal event and attendees should dress accordingly.
Male cadets: Dress Blues with tie and Service Coat (if owned)
If you are a newer cadet and do not yet have a Blues uniform, the suggested dress is a dress shirt, tie, dress pants and black shoes.
Female cadets: Dress Blues with Service Coat (if owned) or semi-formal dress. Some female cadets choose to wear attire similar to what they’d wear to prom. Please remember this is a CAP event and your attire should reflect the level of decorum expected.
Male Senior Members: Dress Blues with Service Coat (if owned), Formal Corporate Uniform or semi-formal or cocktail civilian attire.
Female Senior Members: Dress Blues with Service Coat (if owned), Formal Corporate Uniform, or semi-formal or cocktail civilian attire.
Family members are requested to wear semi-formal or cocktail attire suitable for a formal banquet.
We are looking forward to celebrating as the Anoka family.